Our Massage Services
Massage is known to have the following benefits:
- Relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments
- Reduces pain and swelling
- Reduces formation of excess scar tissue
- Reduce muscle spasm
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Improve circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluid
- Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation
What kind of techniques do we use?
We use a variety of massage techniques to help promote the healing of chronic and acute soft tissueinjuries including Swedish, neuromuscular, deep tissue massage and myofascial release. Our therapist will determin the depth of pressure based on what the patent needs.
What are the “knots”?
Connective tissue is the tissue that often forms the “knots” encountered during a massage that make the body feel “stuck” and restricted. These knots are adhesions, formed when the body creates excess connective tissue, which is required to heal an injury. Myofascial release and massage are used to break down the bonds between these excess tissues, improving mobility and range of motion and decreasing pain.
Why should you get a massage?
If you would like to relieve musculoskeletal pain and stress or increase relaxation and the feelings of well-being these are just a few reasons why you might want to experience massage.
At Cynergy Chiropractic Center we use massage predominently for the therapeutic value. Our therapists focus on alleviating tension and thightness that may have been caused by an injury or trauma.